We very much welcome visitors to The Park Ecovillage! The New Findhorn Association is here to support with information and you can call at the NFA General Office or email the Visitor Centre. Here are some options:
- The Visitors Centre and join in a guided tour (See dates and times below)
- Visit the Phoenix Cafe
- Browse in our community store, The Phoenix Shop
- Stay at a bed and breakfast on The Park. See here for our list of B&B providers.
- Stay at the caravan site
- Attend an event or course
- Or just come for the day!
Visitors Centre opening times and information:
The Visitor Centre is based near the entrance of the Park in a little historical white building. Please pop in if you visit, we are happy to answer any of your questions.
We also offer space to some community Arts and Crafters to sell their creations.
There is a nice booklet available when the Visitor Centre is closed at the local community shop The Phoenix, which contains some background information, history, a map and self-guided tour £5
click here for the Findhorn/Forres Elgin area bus timetable
click here for the Forres/Inverness/Aberdeen bus timetable
click here for Inverness airport buses