Guidelines for Rainbow Bridge contributions:
- Please use A4 page format, with 1 cm margins, using 14 point font size and single spacing
- The contributor’s name and contact information must appear with the article
- Acronyms to be written in full at first mention followed by the acronym in brackets; e.g. Nature Sanctuary (N.S.)
- Drawings to be scanned are due by Tuesday noon in the Rainbow Bridge box in the General Office. If submitting in this way, please be sure to contact the office during office hours.
- All opinions, ideas and perspectives are clearly stated as such with “I” statements
- Any person or group named directly or by inference has been contacted for approval or reply & approval or reply has been submitted
- The article is free of accusations or conflict against other parties
- Check if it is appropriate for printed publication or is Direct Communication better served by talking to someone, convening a group or doing inner work
- Writing complies with principles and guideline of the Community Common Ground
- Permission to publish this work (written or photographic) if not authored by the submitter
- Submissions for multiple weeks will need to be submitted each week
Send your submission as a PDF, OpenOffce, Word, or text format file to
Deadline for submission is Wednesday at 2pm – our number of pages is limited, so first come – first served!
In accordance with our Community Common Ground values the Editorial Review team reserve the right to require editing and/or refuse contributions where necessary.
The views expressed within are those of the writers and not necessarily those of the editors, the NFA, Findhorn Foundation(FF) or any NFA Community Organisation.
The Rainbow Bridge is a responsive community contributed publication, this means that we do not set policy on or commission content for the magazine. We welcome diversity and print what is submitted as long as it adheres to our Editorial Policy which you can see here