Join the Community
Join us now as a Full individual member to be fully included in the community.
You can become a Full member if you live within an area of 50 miles radius around Findhorn, and subscribe to our core values we call the Common Ground.
You can get an application form from the NFA office, or download the new application form pdf as a pdf file, print it out and send or hand it to the NFA office with your subscription contribution. The NFA office (formerly General Office) is located in The Park near the Main Park Sanctuary. It is open mornings Mo-Fr 9.30 – 12.30.
If you live further away you can still be an Associate Member, receive community news by email and enjoy all the benefits when you visit. If you have only recently moved into the area, or stay for a short period, you can become a Temporary Member. Temporary and Associate Members do not have any voting rights. After six months of living in the area you can become a Full Member and enjoy full voting rights in all NFA matters, as well as all the benefits listed below.
Services to the Community and Benefits to Full Members
- Community meditations
- Access to Foundation facilities and events
- Forum for discussion
- Web Discussion Forum
- Listener Conveners (who may be a first point of contact when taking the step of joining the Community and who co-ordinate volunteer posts for NFA)
- Community Telephone Directory, Photo Board, (also for Basic Members)
- Rainbow Bridge Birthday List (also for Basic Members)
- B & B list
- Community Website (you are on it!) www.findhorn.cc
- Personal Member Pages on this website, create your own now!
- Park Benches
- Forum of Organisations
- Representation on local and Community groups (eg, PPG and EDGE)
- Common Ground statement
These services are maintained by a mixture of paid and voluntary work.
General Benefits to members:
Experienced Peacekeepers are available to NFA members
Contact: NFA office 692 223
For NFA Youth matters contact Steve Gasgarth 07910 003923
Entry in the Communitys Residential and Commercial Telephone Directory,
Contact the NFA office 692 223 e-mail
Create your own Personal Member Page
For Recycling in the Park contact Beatrix Descamps 691 473
Access to Findhorn Foundation Services:
Access to the CC and the FF buses between the Park and Cluny.
Sharing meals in the CC.
The Foundation offer 20% discounts on their workshops to Full Members, and where space is available. Discounts on some Conference sessions, and a discount of 20% on workshops and trainings by S&PD.
The College offers 20% discount and further discounts if not residential 674 247.
Findhorn Press offers 20% discount on all their publications at the Findhorn Press office only and on presentation of membership card, 690 582.
Judith Hampson offers editing, editorial advice, critiques and help/coaching with writing 20% (half of that in LETS) off recommended rates of her Society of Freelance Editors, NUJ 674 817
Naturesave, an ethical Insurance Company who offer 25% discount to NFA members and also tithe 10% back to the NFA
See website: http://www.naturesave.co.uk/
A discount of 10% is available on the following:
- Alan Massey for Alexander Technique and Reiki Healing, 691 545.
- Products from Aromantic, 692 000
- Beatrix Descamps offers discounts on The Game of Transformation, the Work of Byron Katie. Translations: Dutch, French, Italian. Teaching and tutoring in English, French, Dutch, Italian. Baby-sitting, 691 473
- Deborah Jay Lewin for 5 rhythms classes and workshops (not F.F. Ones)
- Findhorn Flower Essences, on Flower Essences and Consultations 690 129
- Innerlinks workshops and personal consultation Games with Mary Inglis, 690 992
- Janice Eddy on the jewellery she makes, 676 006
- Lev Seller on Holistic Massage (part LETS accepted) 671 411
- Margo van Greta for facilitating the Transformation Game, 690 926
- Martin Kutternik on Flower Essences – and Microbial Balancing sessions 694 809
- Panosun on water revitalisers and Perelandra products 694 809
- Findhorn Pottery offers 10% discounts off most products and a discount for 5 classes, also Playing with Clay sessions and classes for children, 691 601
(This list is not up-to-date)