Last updated 14 May 2022
NFA, the “Provider”, provides email service based on Google Workspace to NFA members and member organisations.
There are two forms of service, the “Services”: a simple email forwarding service, the “forwarding service”; and a full email service based on Google Workspace, the “Google Service”.
Use of either of these services is subject to the following terms.
- Setup and management of this service is being provided by The Provider on a best efforts basis. The Provider accepts no liability for any failures in the service.
- The Services are provided by Google. If for any reason The Provider cannot continue to provide the Services in their current form, The Provider will attempt to provide an alternative service, where practicable. The Provider may at its sole discretion transfer provision of the Services to a different party.
- All email addresses for individuals will be in the format – e.g. email@example.com. Email addresses for groups and organisations will be the full name of the group/organisation.
- By having a findhorn.cc address you are demonstrating your support for the Findhorn Eco Community, and confirm your agreement with the Community’s Common Ground statement.
- The Services are available to NFA individual members, and NFA organisational members and their staff. If you cease to be an NFA member, or to be employed by an NFA member organisation, The Provider reserves the right to end provision of the Service to you.
- The information you provide when requesting the forwarding, or any updates to that information provided by you, will be retained by The Provider until you request the Service be terminated.
- All decisions regarding the operation of the Service are made at the sole discretion of the Provider.
- You agree to indemnify the Provider and hold it harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. The Provider is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Services, or failure of the Services.
- The Provider reserves the right to edit, modify, and change these terms at any time. Your continued use of the Service implies and is conditional on your agreement to the current terms.
Additional Google Service terms
The following terms apply only to the Google Service.
- The Google Service is a paid service and payment is made directly to the Provider.
- The term of the Google Service is 1 year, beginning the later of 1 August 2022 or the date on which the Google Service is provided to you.
- The Google Service will automatically renew each year, provided that The Provider has received payment from you before the renewal date. The Provider will send you a reminder at least 30 days before the renewal date, with details about how to pay.
- The price for the Google Service is based on the cost to the Provider of the underlying services provided by Google. If the cost to the Provider is increased, the Provider reserves the right to increase the cost of the service at any time and without notice. If the price increase is part way through the term of this agreement, the Provider may require an additional payment for continued service through the term of this agreement.
- You may cancel this agreement at any time by giving 30 days written notice to the Provider by email from the email account provided by the Google Service. The Provider will refund any payment pro-rata, less an administrative fee of £10.