COMMUNICATION GROUP July 2023
We want to encourage open and constructive Communication, support cross-fertilising conversations
on many different levels, create a ONE location for comprehensive transparent information to support
processes leading to cohesive unifying proposals.
To achieve that we acknowledge that:
● Communication is complex – relates to both content and process, and includes different modes and
● Information has to be accessible, comprehensive and as transparent as possible. If redaction is
necessary, that is best stated in each instance and reasons given.
● Community engagement is enhanced with ‘digested’ tidbits in many different modes and media
giving pointers to the single comprehensive source (aim to avoid divergent copies, niches or silos of
information) for those seeking more information.
● Communication is a two way process – consultation means engagement with provided information
(accessible, comprehensive, transparent) in many different ways:
○ In person: group discussions, Witnessing Circles, working groups, conversations
○ Online: Facebook groups, platforms where views/opinions can be stated, call voices can be
heard. Moderation to help keep in line with the Common Ground is helpful
○ Through Rainbow Bridge and any other relevant media
● We request all players, Community Groups, Findhorn Foundation and other stakeholders to share
information freely and timely to allow for further input from Community members.
● Our Community is not only located in The Park, nor even in a 50 mile radius – it is important to
include the global Community. We have a sense that this may actually be helpful for support and