The Agreement to Serve is a commitment to embody spiritual principles in day to day living as a basis to shape the future of the Findhorn community.
The Agreement to Serve group is one of the 12 groups that arose through the Alternative Call for Ideas in August 2023. We are inspired by the core group principles stated in 1967 and 1977 in the Findhorn papers. We agree to re-dedicate ourselves to regular spiritual practice, share with each other about it, inspire each other, create a Celebration of Spirit on a regular basis, and share our inspiration with our guests and our young people.
The following principles are guiding stars to aspire to in our day to day lives.
– We are choosing to align ourselves with the purpose of Findhorn as a Centre of co operation and co-creation with the angelic, human and nature kingdoms. – Findhorn is a theocracy, founded as a direct result of God’s guidance and the recognition of the indwelling divinity of all life.
– Findhorn is a sacred womb from which a new human culture and civilisation is waiting to be born.
– Findhorn is a centre of light dedicated to world service and through this ser vice personal growth takes place.
– We all partake in the running of this Centre of Light according to the measure or quality of our attunement to the Divine central vision.
– Through the love we share with each other and with the Earth we become builders of the planetary network of light, the living embodiment of Christ consciousness on Earth.
We understand that it takes each one of us to bring about this vision here in Findhorn, together with all other precious fellow human beings who have been drawn here by the same purpose.
What is asked of us living here is that we give ourselves to the unfoldment of this Centre of Light. It is a soul commitment to serve the vision of Findhorn and through this surrender to God / Source we ourselves will unfold and evolve.
We meditate every Tuesday at 4pm in the Nature Sanctuary. Come and join us!
In service, with love, Barbara Swetina,