The Findhorn Nature Group is a separate Group under the auspices of the NFA. It covers activities within the Findhorn Bay area, including Findhorn, the Findhorn Park, Kinloss, Forres, Rafford and related communities. On this website please see also:
Bee Resources and Definitions
A key part of the vision of the Findhorn Community is to midwife individuals’ human-nature consciousness. The Community’s Nature Group exists to bring more focus and support to that goal.
This task is for all here, not just those with special gifts and experiences to share. Everyone can support the principles of interconnectedness and mutually supporting ecologies.
- Promote matters relating to Nature, both within and without the community.
- Support group members on their personal paths relating to Nature
- Make communing with devas and nature spirits part of regular spiritual practice
- Implement Dorothy’s recommendations.
- Email Google group
- Weekly nature meditations at power points
- Monthly meetings with pot luck, meditation and a theme
- Educational articles, website and library
- Green Leaf articles in the Rainbow Bridge
- Occasional Sunday Slots and workshops.
Sand Goblin © Frances Ripley
The Group is open to anyone who cares about our relationship with nature.
For further information please contact:
- Jill Denton 01309 671163
- John Wragg, 01309 690 883