The composition of the CCWG is changing for the Consultation Phase – the images on this website will be updated shortly to reflect the new composition of the group.
The Findhorn community is a center of light with clear, coherent and empowering structures. The Findhorn community acts as a model for societal change and sustainable, co-creative living. The people of the Findhorn community are engaged, connected and inspired.
As of the middle of April 2016 the CCWG has entered the consultation phase of it’s work. You can find information about the mandate of the original phase of the CCWG in the Open Archive linked below.
The consultation phase is mandated by the NFA council and FF Manageent. The mandate of the CCWG during the consultation phase is:
- To engage in a consultation process around the proposal developed by the CCWG, that gathers feedback from major community stakeholders
- To refine the proposal according to the processes, dialogue and feedback gathered throughout the consultation process
- To facilitate buy-in and support from the community and necessary organisations
- To deliver a clear and concrete implementation plan
- To hold or coordinate the process of deciding for or against implementing the proposal
- To coordinate a community ritual aimed at stepping into the future together, as one community, leaving old divisions and hurts behind as we continue to grow and evolve as a collective
- To do this by the end of September 2016
You can find the other outputs of the first phase of the CCWG in the Final Outputs folder in the Open Archive (linked below).
Where can I get Information?
The Community Change Working Group aims to be transparent with our work and process and communicate in ways that suit people with different preferences, styles and technical skills. We therefore provide several channels through which community members can reach us or take part in our work and working documents. Read our full communications policy here
How can I get in touch?
To report issues or give feedback about this webpage please contact